- 1 cup of nuts of your choice
- 2-3 tbsp. of liquid sweetener (maple syrup, honey, date syrup)
- Pinch of himalayan/sea salt (optional)
1. On a hot, dry pan place the nuts and roast them for 2-3 min. by moving the pan every now and then.
2. Add some sweetener and move the pan all the time for 30 sec. so the nuts can be covered with it.
3. Turn off the heat and separate each nut so it doesn't touch the rest.
4. When the nuts cool down place them into an air tight container and store in a cool place.